Monday, March 23, 2009

Burger King - Burger Shots

★★★★☆
COST:
6 PACK BURGER SHOTS: $4.69
MD DRINK: $1.79
TAX: $0.43
---------------------------------------
TOTAL: $6.91

To my surprise, the new BK Burger Shots were a lot of fun to eat and taste better than their full size burgers. I had yet another dumb woman mess my order up though. She asked if I wanted to make it a meal and I said, "Yes." She proceeded to give me my total without asking what I wanted to drink so I said a medium Dr.Pepper to make sure she wouldn't give me coke or something diet. Turns out she didn't charge me for a combo meal; which means no fries :( Luckily the burger shots were filling enough. I rate them 4/5 stars; not to bring a bias in here but I couldn't see BK producing any food that would get 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment