Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chipotle - Chicken Burrito

★★★★☆
COST:
CHICKEN BURRITO: $5.95
TAX: $0.40
---------------------------------
TOTAL = $6.35

Chipotle burritos are just one of those foods that has no substitute when you're craving it! The weird thing I have noticed is that each restaurant tastes a little different (I have eaten at over 20 different locations). Today I had a chicken burrito with rice, pinto beans, green sauce, sour cream and cheese (no guacamole cause I'm broke). I was slightly disappointed because the chicken had a lot of fat in it. This dropped the, what is usually flawless, 5 stars down to 4. I blame the 4/5 stars on the fact that there were only white people cooking the food. Don't get me wrong or drop the "PC (politically correct)" on me, but I find the food is better when Central American workers cook and assemble it.

Oh, and don't worry, I re-wrapped the foil around the burrito and ate it the "proper" way.

No comments:

Post a Comment